Department: Sales & Marketing
Job Location: 1330 Piccard Drive, Rockville, MD 20850
Position Type: Full time (initial contract is 1 year as a probation period and
Deadline: Open until filled
Under general supervision, performs a variety tasks to provide support for Sales & Marketing team.
Logistics Assistant provides administrative support to all levels. The responsibilities may include high-level administrative tasks and customer service tasks.
- Responsible for delivery of inbound and outbound products.
- Coordinate deliveries ensuring that our client’s delivery times are met.
- Monitoring and reporting any carrier issues including accidents, safety concerns, or late deliveries.
- Maintain an adequate delivery staff of Independent Contractors to facilitate deliveries.
- Analyze delivery costs and customer ordering patterns, request quotes from carriers, assign couriers to routes, handle customer complaints, and investigate any issues: prepare reports for client and company management.
- Meet with client to review service levels and when necessary quickly implement corrective actions.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Associate degree or higher in the biological sciences or business/communications
- Excellent Communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Moderate computer and software skills for basic data entry
- Ability to speak/write Korean a plus
Please send CV and a Cover letter to email@example.com with the appropriate title in the subject line.